I just heard of this wonderful holiday that I think we should all celebrate. Today is National Bubble Bath day! I think it's a great excuse to hand your hubby the kids and go take a bath. Or you can wait until kids are asleep and both you enjoy a nice bubble bath! :)A local TV station did a whole segment on different kinds of bubble bath, including best foaming, best scent, best bargain buy, best deal, and more. They also have tags that you can print off to attach to a bubble bath solution to give to a friend in honor of National Bubble Bath day! Check it out here.
And to all of you, I just wanted to wish you a very happy bubble bath day!

I think I might be the only person on the planet who doesn't like a bath. I'll take a REALLY LONG shower tonite in honor though because I'm supportive like that!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! I could use a nice relaxing bath. Good alone time opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI love bubble baths. Now I want to go take one!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Happy Bubble Bath Day, babe. I'm more than willing to participate in this celebration. :)
ReplyDeleteWish I was a rubber duckie just about now! :)
ReplyDeleteCool! I didn't even realize what a special day today is - a great reason to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteWell I like your blog page,very creative!Ive been doing my blog for all of 6 months now. Im a nice girl and would never say anything mean about anyone, if I dont like someone then I wont say anything about them at all.Im in the Entertainment Business.
ReplyDeleteI noticed on some of my famous bloggers pages that when they go in hard on people or celebrities people really respond to that,they love the drama. But there is one thing they have to remember...Karma! When you say and write nice things no one wants to read that, but when your mean they love it! Go figure!
Happy Bubble Bath day to you too!
ReplyDeleteI need to be reminded of this! Plus I've never had a bubble bath and I should break that and get to a few mins of relaxing.
ReplyDeleteNow that I have two kids, bubble baths are a LUXURY!
ReplyDelete