The first winner that was picked by random.org is #22 Leah! Leah is a school bus driver and is expecting her third kid soon, so this will be put to good use!
The second winner is #182 Carolyn. She is a former city girl living in the country who apparently makes really yummy bread. Can I come over for some? I love homemade bread!
Then we have the winner of the Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator. That was number 3, KaiLei Designs, who has an adorable little etsy shop of her handmade treasures. Check out her Cherry Blossom tree!
Congratulations everyone. Thanks for entering and remember that you have 48 hours to contact me, or I will draw another winner.

THanks a million! Thanks for the giveaways Trisha!!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo I never win anything! I'm so excited... I really wanted one of these!
ReplyDeletewoohoo. My daughter will hate it and I'll love it! awesome gadget! Thanks so much for the shout out too :)
ReplyDeleteMelanie