Video is property of Utah Wolf Productions and posted here with permission
Friday, January 30, 2009
Funky Friday- Boys of Summer
In honor of Funky Friday over at MomDot, I wanted to show you one of my favorite videos I have done. (If you like it, please don't forget to vote for me for Best Supporting Blogger and Most Outstanding Performance!) I just found out that I am in the running to win a Hoover because of the worst gift I've ever received. I NEED a new vacuum so bad, so I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you if you went and voted for me. Our current vacuum went ca-put, and we can't afford a new one. We are currently using a small cordless one made to pick up small spills. Let's just say it doesn't work too well. So pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top go vote for me (#18) so I can win a Hoover!
Video is property of Utah Wolf Productions and posted here with permission

Video is property of Utah Wolf Productions and posted here with permission
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great video!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the contest.
Linda
Very cool!! Love the video ! Good luck.
ReplyDelete