It won't be the last time either...my girls...and boys too were obsessed with destroying makeup of any kind....watch out for the finger nail polish!! ♥
Don't you just love it when you walk in on them getting into things they shouldn't. I try to stay made, but they just get the cutest look on their faces and you can't be mad anymore.
It won't be the last time either...my girls...and boys too were obsessed with destroying makeup of any kind....watch out for the finger nail polish!! ♥
ReplyDeleteoh yes! definitely look out for the nail polish! my carpet will never be the same!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love it when you walk in on them getting into things they shouldn't. I try to stay made, but they just get the cutest look on their faces and you can't be mad anymore.
ReplyDeleteAnd once again I am grateful that I don't wear makeup!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely not the last time, I'd have to agree...
ReplyDeleteStaple it too the ceiling...that's what I always said when my guy was really little
uh -oh. That's nothing - check out my wordless wednesday to see what my kids got into . . .:)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! I have to keep my make-up out of the reach of my kids otherwise they would do the same thing!
ReplyDeleteShe's just a girl in training! My girls LOVE getting makeup on. So fun!
ReplyDeleteuh oh! but she looks so pretty.
ReplyDeleteMy kids love getting into my make up stash too. There must be a hidden magnet somewhere between make up and children!:)
ReplyDelete