
I've recently learned how to use photoshop elements, and I've been playing around with pictures of my daughter. She is now officially a fairy princess!
I just used some free brushes I found by doing a google search on "fairy wing brushes for photoshop" as well as using glitter brushes. I've had so much fun playing around, I probably spend way to much time on the computer. Oh well, at least something constructive is coming out of it!

She is so cute & you did an amazing job with photoshop.
ReplyDeleteI bought photoshop elements about 2 months ago but I don't have a clue how to use it.
How did you learn?
By the way I found your blog through BATW.
great job, thats really cute
ReplyDeletetrisha
momdot.com
Thats adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG,I want a fairy too!
This is so adorable. I'm sure she loved it!! I wish I could tackle photoshop :) I popped over from MBC.
ReplyDelete