Friday, August 29, 2008

And the Winner is.....

Well, after going through the list of comments that we had and taking out the ones that did not say if they had voted for Trisha, our winner is.......

StacyRenee who said...

I put your contest up on my blog. I think this is an great idea.
I have a pic of my angel baby that I would like to have done for his memory box.


Yay for Stacy! I will contact you and we can get going on getting your picture done.

Thank you everyone who entered, and everyone who voted for Trisha. She is currently #3, and the voting ends on Sunday, so tell everyone you know to go vote for her!

1 comment:

  1. I am back from vacation and can't wait to see the finished pic. I will be emailing it to you here real quickly.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete