Don't worry, it doesn't usually look like this! This was right around Halloween, and I was frantically trying to finish costumes, and the house got neglected, and then I saw this and cleaned it up the next day! It was mainly clothes and blankets spread out everywhere, so it wasn't too hard to clean up!
Looks like my living room when I go to the store and leave my hubs in charge! Whenever I come back it's always a mess! Have fun cleaning that one up! Happy WW to ya!
Yikes! LOL. Do they have little arms and laugh? Hope it wasn't as hard to clean up as it looks.
ReplyDeleteI certainly hope the destruction part was fun because I'm betting the clean-up sucked! lol
ReplyDeleteOh honey! I would go crazy!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm sick and can't keep up with my tiny terror so that about matches mine. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, it doesn't usually look like this! This was right around Halloween, and I was frantically trying to finish costumes, and the house got neglected, and then I saw this and cleaned it up the next day! It was mainly clothes and blankets spread out everywhere, so it wasn't too hard to clean up!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap! (Another reason I'm glad I don't have kids .. Its messy enough around here with two dogs ....)
ReplyDeleteLooks like my living room when I go to the store and leave my hubs in charge! Whenever I come back it's always a mess! Have fun cleaning that one up! Happy WW to ya!
ReplyDeleteYIKES!! LOL I have a picture like that of Connor's room with toys everywhere.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Happy Thanksgiving!
My tornado is named Zoe calls herself "z"
ReplyDeletewordless indeed!!!
ReplyDeletewww.joarduo.com
yikes.. That would drive me crazy!
ReplyDelete