I bet it wasn't! That's awesome though.HAPPY WW!
Awesome! My husband would love this. he's been trying to dress me like this for many Halloweens. He's a Zombie every year.
you look fantastic!!! Super fun!
That looks like so much fun. I didn't dress up this year. Next year I will
Wow! That's awesome!
Awesome. Never had the guts to put on a costume like that, but kudos to you! :)
That's awesome!
Talk about the night of the walking dead! Wow!
Wow, that's kinda scary :)
great make-up job!
That looks cool! I'm sort of bummed that I did not dress up this year:(
Great costume - very spooky. My kids would have run from you.
very cool costume
Did you do Thriller while you were at it? I mean why waste a perfectly good get up!
That is wicked gross. LOL
Very cool! Halloween is a lot of fun!
Sarah- Actually we did do thriller. It was for a short movie that I dressed up like this, not Halloween. We did a thriller type dance. That's why there's lots of zombies there.
Awesome costume!
You look great!
That does not look fun to peel off!
That is so awesome, but I'm sure painful to get off!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Need Bedroom Furniture? Talking to the DIY experts
I bet it wasn't! That's awesome though.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY WW!
Awesome! My husband would love this. he's been trying to dress me like this for many Halloweens. He's a Zombie every year.
ReplyDeleteyou look fantastic!!! Super fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. I didn't dress up this year. Next year I will
ReplyDeleteWow! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. Never had the guts to put on a costume like that, but kudos to you! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteTalk about the night of the walking dead! Wow!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's kinda scary :)
ReplyDeletegreat make-up job!
ReplyDeleteThat looks cool! I'm sort of bummed that I did not dress up this year:(
ReplyDeleteGreat costume - very spooky. My kids would have run from you.
ReplyDeletevery cool costume
ReplyDeleteDid you do Thriller while you were at it? I mean why waste a perfectly good get up!
ReplyDeleteThat is wicked gross. LOL
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Halloween is a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteSarah- Actually we did do thriller. It was for a short movie that I dressed up like this, not Halloween. We did a thriller type dance. That's why there's lots of zombies there.
ReplyDeleteAwesome costume!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteThat does not look fun to peel off!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome, but I'm sure painful to get off!
ReplyDelete