
Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss? I have fond memories of sitting around reading Dr.Seuss books with my Dad, and we still quote parts of them all the time. I know the cartoon of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" is one of my family's favorite things to watch.
Well, if you love Dr. Seuss as much as I do, you will love the Bumkins line of Dr. Seuss products. Thanks to the new review program on the Mom Bloggers Club, I was able to review an adorable coverall outfit with Thing 1 and Thing 2 on it, as well as a great Grinch bib, and even an ornament for our tree.

Or favorite was the bib. It is nice and large to help protect my daughter's clothes, and the pocket at the bottom is wonderful for catching those pieces that just don't quite make it into her mouth. It is also an easy to wipe material, so I don't have to throw it into the wash every time it gets dirty. I can just wipe it off and reuse it! All their products were very well made, and the outfit is super soft.
The best part of all, is that you can receive a free Grinch bib as well! Bumkins is having a Grinchmas Gift and Contest! With any Bumkins Dr. Seuss purchase, you can receive the Free Grinch Superbib and automatically be entered to win a four pack of Dr.Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas Ornaments! Just enter grinch08 at checkout to receive your complimentary bib.I would highly recommend these products to any Dr. Seuss fan. I plan on passing down my love of Dr. Seuss to my daughter, and this is a great way to do that. Thank you Bumkins and the Mom Bloggers Club for introducing me to these fun and creative products!
































0 comments:
Post a Comment