Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blog Party Day 1

Day One Blog Party Question is Brought to you by La Belle Toile and This and That by Randi

Hi everyone! If this is your first time to my site, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and come back again. If you've been here before, welcome back! Always good to see you again!

Well, since today is all about introductions, let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Trisha, and I'm a 25 year old stay-at-home mom to an 18 month old little girl "K." My husband and I have been married for 5 years next week. We only have one car, so I'm stuck at home all day, and that's how I got into blogging. I needed contact with other adults! I started this blog in August, and I love it. I am slighted addicted to blogging, and spend most of the day on the computer when I'm not playing with my daughter. I also have a small boutique, Cutie Covers, where I sell nursing covers and baby leg warmers for a lot cheaper than some of the name brands out there. I wanted to make them affordable for everyone.

Here are some pictures of last year. This was K's first Thanksgiving, and yes, she spit up sweet potatoes all over her shirt. That's why it looks wet. She was constantly spitting up everything.


Then this was her first Christmas. She could pretty much care less about unwrapping presents. Maybe she'll have more fun this year.



Share/Save/Bookmark

31 comments:

  1. Awwwwww. She is so cute! Since our little ones are the same age, we had the same problem last year. My son was not too interested in his presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Munch actually slept through the presents last year. Something tells me we are in for a world of somethin' this year wouldn't you say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww she's so cute. We're a one car family as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little K is adorable! Love her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids spit up everything, all over everybody!

    I hated that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for telling us about your family. My daughter spit up everywhere, My son, not so much.
    :-)

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  7. K is so adorable and I love the legwarmers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie! My son will be 22 mos this Christmas so I'm sure things will be a lot different here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Legwarmers rock! What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! My daughter had a very similar 1st Thanksgiving outfit or maybe even the same!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary a bit early. I'll have to check out Cutie Covers. Nothing is cuter than baby leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmm sweet potatoes....lol I hope she has fun this year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet she has a blast this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great photos! She's adorable. I hope you and your hubby have a wonderful anniversary next week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your daughter is so cute! You just started your blog in August and you have so much content already? Your blog look really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so adorable!! I miss those baby days, but am so loving the "big girl" stage!!

    Happy Christmas Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is such a cutie!! And I know all about blogging for some adult interaction!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable little one!
    I'm sure she'll love Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. adorable little girl...happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She will have a ball this year and I love the baby leg warmers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute, the face she makes in both pics with her mouth! What a doll! Here's My Day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a precious little girl....treasure her...she'll be 8 before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cutie! I bet she'll be she'll be all over the place this holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm new to blogging as well and became quickly addicted!! Nice to meet you and you have a beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that last pic of her grabbing the wrapping paper...that's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute! My little one had the same spitting problem. ALL THE TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Aww thanks for sharing! Audrey loved sweet potatoes when she was little! Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete