Good mommy! Good girl!! Such a sweet picture :)
Now that's a good girl :)
that's awesome! Mia's seen me get adjusted so many times, she thinks she's my lil chiropractor ;)
sweet what a good girl!
The only way that happens in my house is if I pay them lol.
Nice! Lucky momma!
me next!!!! LOLAdorable
Yeah, watch for that. Everytime I lay down on the floor now Tuck thinks I need him to walk on my back.
Hopefully she will still cooperate when she is older! LOL!
LOL! Too cute! Send her over when she's done! I need a massage too!
LOL I think we need to trade kids.
Next in line, lol.http://mud-bug.com/2009/02/wordless-wednesday-sick-baby/
Every mom deserves an in home masseuse!
May I get in line? Cute picture!
I love it!! :)
Too cute! I need to teach my little one that too!
That's so cute....I need to take lessons and start training my daughter...wonder if 8 is too old to train? LOL
i make charlotte do my bidding too. Its the only reward we have as a parent. LOLtrisha
Smart mommy! :-)
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Need Bedroom Furniture? Talking to the DIY experts
Good mommy! Good girl!! Such a sweet picture :)
ReplyDeleteNow that's a good girl :)
ReplyDeletethat's awesome! Mia's seen me get adjusted so many times, she thinks she's my lil chiropractor ;)
ReplyDeletesweet what a good girl!
ReplyDeleteThe only way that happens in my house is if I pay them lol.
ReplyDeleteNice! Lucky momma!
ReplyDeleteme next!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteAdorable
Yeah, watch for that. Everytime I lay down on the floor now Tuck thinks I need him to walk on my back.
ReplyDeleteHopefully she will still cooperate when she is older! LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Too cute! Send her over when she's done! I need a massage too!
ReplyDeleteLOL I think we need to trade kids.
ReplyDeleteNext in line, lol.
ReplyDeletehttp://mud-bug.com/2009/02/wordless-wednesday-sick-baby/
Every mom deserves an in home masseuse!
ReplyDeleteMay I get in line? Cute picture!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I need to teach my little one that too!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute....I need to take lessons and start training my daughter...wonder if 8 is too old to train? LOL
ReplyDeletei make charlotte do my bidding too. Its the only reward we have as a parent. LOL
ReplyDeletetrisha
Smart mommy! :-)
ReplyDelete