Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ambajam I Am- Review and Giveaway *CLOSED*

I love their name, I love their products, what's not to love about Ambajam? They make adorable clothing, blankets, pillows, burp cloths, and more! Check out this fun cupcake shirt that would be perfect for any birthday! Here's the whimsical story behind Ambajam:
Once upon a time there lived a little prince and princess, who were very unhappy with their drab, unstylish clothing. They only had dull onesies, scratchy blankets, and dreary play clothes. The children felt very unhip, and wished and wished for something better.

Finally, one bright morning, their fairy godmother appeared with gifts – packages marked only with the mysterious word “Ambajam”. The children tore through the wrapping, and inside discovered the most glorious clothing and accessories.

The items were an imaginative rainbow of colors, designs, and textures. Quality onesies with happy animals dancing across the front. Plush, tactile quilts for playtime and napping. Whimsical every day t-shirts that were anything but everyday.

It was all functional, fashionable, and very hip! And the prince and princess and their parents could rest easy knowing that everything was easy to care for and got better with age. Needless to say, they lived happily ever after!

They sent me a mini cuddle to try out, and I have to say...this thing is sooo soft! The mini cuddle is great to take with you when you go in the car, or on vacation, and space is limited. Having a small blanket is so nice! You don't have to carry a great big huge blanket with you and spend the whole time worrying if it's dragging on the floor, or if it will get closed in a door. The small one is such a convienent size that it makes travelling easier. It's also great for those hot summer days when you don't really want to use a blanket.
My daughter was already super attached to her own small blanket, so she didn't use this as a cuddle blanket. She decided instead that it was perfect for a doll blanket. Who could blame her? It's the perfect size to wrap up her favorite dolls.


Each blanket has a small turtle embroidered on it to add a little something extra to these already adorable blankets. Did I mention that these things are super, super soft? I want to cuddle with it!

Want a chance to win your very own mini cuddle? Well, I have a tangerine orange and pink one to give away.

To enter:
  • Visit Ambajam and let me know your favorite item.

For extra entries:
  • Blog about this contest and include a link to Ambajam (5 extra entries)
  • Subscribe to my blog (1 extra entry)
  • Add my button to your site, or add me to your blogroll (1 extra entry)
  • Tweet about this contest on twitter (1 extra entry per tweet. Only one tweet per day please!)
Contest is open to US residents only and will end at 11:59 pm MT on February 28th. Please leave me some way to contact you! :) Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be pulled.

Share/Save/Bookmark

116 comments:

  1. i like the Yummy Latte Hoodie Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygosh, that first picture is so darn cute. What great stuff!!

    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chocolate Animal Crackers Square with Flair blanket is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts" in blue and green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite item from the site is the strawberry shortcake hoodie jacket. So cute! That cupcake shirt is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Added you to my blog:
    http://newsuereview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love the Navy Long Sleeved Onesie. It's super cute. Wish they had a hippo! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the ruffled cuddle up pillow in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The One of a kind Heirloom Rag Pillow is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the strawberry shortcake hoodie, looks warm but comfy - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the jumbo cuddle in cotton candy pink.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My little guy is a blanky baby so I think he would love the cuddle up baby blanket or the mini cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have your button here http://www.mud-bug.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Aunt Susan's Quillow and the Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tweeted http://twitter.com/TheMudBug/status/1220923371

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the fuchsia long sleeve lettuce t-shirt with the frog on it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your button is on my site (blogs galore tab)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Their items are adorable! I love the Yummy Latte Hoodie Jacket. It looks great for bundling up a little one! Their baby quilts look sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Ringer Short Sleeved Onesie.

    Christy
    ccswch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chocolate Animal Crackers Square with Flair blanket I would love to have snacks

    ReplyDelete
  24. strawberry shortcake hoodie is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  25. They have a lot of super cute things, but I think the little ruffle skirt was super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ok my fave is every thing thay got there yes i'm for real there stuff is realy nice and neet and even sweet i'm one with a gift for shoping i got that eye thing i can always pick out some thing good when i see it any how please enter me infor this thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Aunt Susan's Baby Quilt in Pink and Orange is my favorite :)

    Thank you so much for the giveaway and please enter me.
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aunt Susan's baby quilt is too too too adorable, I want it for my little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the One of a kind Heirloom Rag Quilt in pink/orange.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The strawberry shortcake hoodie jacket is TOO cute!

    Thanks for the Chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts, especially the PInk and Orange
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like at the zoo pink ruffled cuddle up pillow

    ReplyDelete
  33. My favorite would have to be the Strawberry shortcake hoodie. Thanks for the chance to win!
    firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love the Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket with the Sweet Orange Ruffled "Lulu" Skirt ~ I am beyond mismatched like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your button on www.newsuereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really love the Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts. They are all so gorgeous. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the orange onesie with the turtle on it. Cute!
    meredycat*lycos*com

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite is the hot pink dot burp cloth.
    cat at 3kidsandus dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ruffled Cuddle-up Pillow in Sky/At the Zoo is my fav!
    kristi2bsb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the red swirly elephant onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Turquoise Short Sleeved Tee with the Turtle is my fave.

    speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your button!

    speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my...definitely the jumbo cuddle blankets! Those look awesome!!!!!
    mycreativecontainers(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. strawberry shortcake hoodie jacket is my favorite, because its cold here now im my state. and it would keep her warm.

    ReplyDelete
  45. tweeted - http://twitter.com/TheMudBug/status/1229419942

    ReplyDelete
  46. i like the One of a kind Heirloom Rag Pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the Catchall Signature Fabric Bag, stuff these full of baby necessities and these would make great shower gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the Ringer Onesie with the Red Frog! Soooo cute! Thanks for the chance!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tweet! http://twitter.com/iloveyouhecried/status/1233054619

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I subscribe!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts----so cute! I love quilts and it would look so cute in my babies room. The cuddle looks so soft! It would fast become my daughters favorite because she loves carrying her blankie around and this would be smaller and more convenient to pack when we leave the house
    texasgirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Today's tweet! http://twitter.com/iloveyouhecried/status/1235767796

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the rag quilt
    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. #1 blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaway-alphabet-onesies-at.html

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. #2 blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaway-alphabet-onesies-at.html

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. #3 blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaway-alphabet-onesies-at.html

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. #4 blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaway-alphabet-onesies-at.html

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. #5 blogged about the giveaway http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/02/giveaway-alphabet-onesies-at.html

    shopannies@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. twittered about the giveaway http://twitter.com/shopannies/status/1235932964

    shopannies@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I really like the Ringer Onesie (with the elephant).

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like the strawberry shortcake hoodie jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I really like the ruffled cuddle up pillows. My favorite is the Kiwi/Round and Round pillow.

    allaboutkimberly AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Your button is on my site.

    allaboutkimberly AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like the The Square with Flair Baby Blanket in zoo pink

    ReplyDelete
  65. Tweet http://twitter.com/Jinxyisms/status/1238967520

    ReplyDelete
  66. Tweeting today! http://twitter.com/iloveyouhecried/status/1239153675

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts - blue and red

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love Aunt Susan's Baby Quilt in Blue and Red!
    Thanks
    Sarah
    believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love the pink and orange baby quilt
    feelchicboutique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love everything, the Aunt Susan's Quillow are a favorite of mine. I love the quilts also. Thank you for showing us this great site and hosting the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  71. My favorite is Aunt Susan's Handmade Quilt and Quillow Gift Set
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  72. Today, I like the Ruffled Cuddle-up Pillow Case. Thanks.

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. button on blog sidebar (abc listed) and blogroll:
    http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
    gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Subscribed: (Rss)
    http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/
    gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts in Blue & Red..I love how the underside has tactile fabrics. My son would love to have a soothing blanket like this for his sensory disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I really really love Aunt Susan's Handmade Quilt and Quillow Gift ..my mom and i quilt and giving something homemade means so much and is always treasured for many years.. please enter me..

    ReplyDelete
  77. i love the Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like the Blue and Red Aunt Susan's Baby Quilt.

    hafner611{AT}gmai{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Ruffled Cuddle-up Pillow in Kiwi and Round and Round Blue is my favorite! LOVE it!! Thanks

    e-mail: hmahan_0529@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like the blue & red baby quilt

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love love love the Catchall Signature Fabric Bag, so attractive if you ask me! Thanks! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Blogged at http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/02/baby-blanket-giveaway.html

    Thanks for hosting this contest.skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I subscribed!
    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. added your button to my site at http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Just tweeted(skyxsky27)
    http://twitter.com/skyxsky27/status/1256151121

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like the Strawberry Shortcake hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love the Yummy Latte Hoodie Jacket. I love the different animals on the shirts and onesies.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts in pink and orange-very nice items.

    momstheboss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. LOVE the ruffled cuddle-up pillow in pink! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like The Square with Flair Baby Blanket. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I LOVE THE Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts~ PINK & ORANGE!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Your on my Blog roll......cause I subscribe/follow & have all listed on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Yummy Latte Hoodie Jacket is my favorite con5459(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I like the Cool Blue Dot Turtle onesie.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I would want the Jumbo Cuddle in cotton candy pink.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I LOVE the Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like the Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket!!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Im subscribed!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  99. 3-6 Month Red Ringer Short Sleeved Onesie..i love the elephant and the red border!

    ReplyDelete
  100. My favorite would be the Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts. Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I heart the Strawberry Short Cake Hoodie Jacket.:) masonsgranny59atyahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. My favorites are the Aunt Susan's Baby Quilts! Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love the Cuddle-up Baby Blanket in Vanilla Cream and Green!

    ms.lilyk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete