Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday- Coloring Fanatic

We have discovered something new in our house, and it has quickly become the favorite thing to do. She even holds the crayons correctly! (I didn't teach her that, and I have no idea where she learned)

Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. Great pasttime! Like your little table. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love to color. Definitely keep that going.

    http://mud-bug.com/2009/02/wordless-wednesday-sleeping-beauty/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! :) My little guy loves to color too but he definitely does NOT hold his crayons right. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, a budding little artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. Coloring is a thing of fun around here too

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classic shot! I remember my kids coloring for hours! As old as they're getting (2 teens and a pre-teen), they still enjoy it! You're little girl is adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am loving that little table! sweet little artist:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, so cute! I love the little desk and the little hand holding the crayon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My boys love to color especially James.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, she looks like she's working hard! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just started letting my little guys use the color wonder markers and they love them! They still try to eat the crayons so we'll go back to those another time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is very cute. I loved coloring growing up too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it when they get coordinated enough to learn how to color! My little artists never get enough of it, lol. She looks like she's dedicated already.:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute. My daughter loves coloring too. We probably have 30 coloring books and a huge box of crayons.

    ReplyDelete