EEK!!! Right now we keep getting snow, then it warms up so everything melts and then turns into ice overnight. Our parking lot is a freaking ice skating deathtrap. I mean RINK lol.
Gosh, I am glad that it is there and not here :) I am not even sure I could drive in that much snow anymore it has been so long. It is nice to look out and watch though :) Happy WW Mama!
Oh man I am over snow here in WA! Soo done. We're finally cleared from the 20" we got around Christmas time - now we have high winds! Ah weather. Siigh.
So this isn't the time to tell you that we just now got below 60, huh? I actually miss snow but that much would make me nutty. Just a dusting or up to 4 inches is plenty.
Send some of that my way please!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, it's so pretty. We never get any of the white stuff.
ReplyDeleteLinda
WOW! We're in Austin, and all we've had here is a coupld of days of ice that melts by 10am. Mia would LOVE to play in all of THAT!
ReplyDeleteIt's almost too deep to play in. It probably goes almost up to my knees if I stood in it.
ReplyDeleteEEK!!! Right now we keep getting snow, then it warms up so everything melts and then turns into ice overnight. Our parking lot is a freaking ice skating deathtrap. I mean RINK lol.
ReplyDeleteGosh, I am glad that it is there and not here :) I am not even sure I could drive in that much snow anymore it has been so long. It is nice to look out and watch though :) Happy WW Mama!
ReplyDeleteseriously, i do NOT miss the snow. Nadda. At all.
ReplyDeletetrisha
momdot
I wish I was there! We had an ice storm overnight. No fun here:(
ReplyDeleteOh man I am over snow here in WA! Soo done. We're finally cleared from the 20" we got around Christmas time - now we have high winds! Ah weather. Siigh.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
OMG that is a lot of snow!
ReplyDeleteUgh, I'm soooo jealous. It's already January and we haven't had diddle for snow this year.
ReplyDeleteSince we moved from MD we haven't had any snow and I'm happy that way. I don't miss it all.
ReplyDeleteCourtney
MomGiveaways.com
ack!
ReplyDeleteI would cry! LOL
Pretty but only from a far, lol
Dear goodness! How much snow do you have? We haven't had hardly any; not that I'm complaining though...I hate snow! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWow, thats impressive. Here in Texas we get nothing. So I am kinda jealous.
ReplyDeleteThat sure is a lot of snow. Ours turned to rain today and I think I may almost perfer the snow to the flooding we are getting today!
ReplyDeleteWell that makes me so happy to be back in SC from my LONG 3 week stay in Syracuse. WHEW!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of snow. My kids would go crazy...we haven't had even a dusting so far and I kind of like it that way. Happy WW. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeletewow!! send some our way will ya? :)
ReplyDeletewow...i cant even imagine. i am wearing shorts. lol.
ReplyDeleteWe have tons and tons of snow in our area too. And later this week we are supposed to get 6 more inches. I am sick of snow.
ReplyDeleteI am so not a fan of too much of that white fluffy stuff.
ReplyDeleteNice pic but I agree with Joelle, I am so over snow. I live in Wisconsin and we have just had too much this summer.
ReplyDeleteO.M.G.
ReplyDeleteI'm a Southern Cali girl and don't think I've EVER seen so much snow. Wow! What my boys wouldn't give to make snow angels in that!
I used to love snowy days and even now even though I am colder than I used to be love to see the snow and stay inside the house
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!! Stopping by from Think think thursday!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful! Especially since it's not at my house!
ReplyDeleteWinter wonderland!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen snow in years!
So this isn't the time to tell you that we just now got below 60, huh? I actually miss snow but that much would make me nutty. Just a dusting or up to 4 inches is plenty.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't gotten more than an inch yet here! This is really the first year I am WISHING it would snoW!
ReplyDeleteWow! What beautiful photos! The snowman one is pretty funny!! Not as much snow my way, but the coldest it has ever been in years! Brrrr!!
ReplyDeleteJen from
Literature Links
http://literaturelinks-jen.blogspot.com/
Creative and Curious Kids!
http://raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com