I told you I had a lot more reasons why you should vote for me for Most Outstanding Performance. Well, here's a few more. (All videos are the property of Utah Wolf Productions and posted here with permission)
I'm saving some of my favorite for later! I'd love if you voted for me for Best Supporting Blogger as well (vote for Trisha!)
Hi ... I have a small question ... how did you make that small box in your blog, which I can paste in my blog and your blog's logo will appear there ... can you tell me this?? GRAB MY BUTTON!!
One more thing ... what is this Giveaway thing all about?
I'm ignorant of these ... please throw some light :)
Just when I think I've seen it all....Who knew? A mermaid and a Catholic school girl?
ReplyDeleteThere's a lot more to me than you originally knew! How do you like my blond hair? ROFL!
ReplyDeletelol Those were too cute! :p
ReplyDeleteHi ... I have a small question ... how did you make that small box in your blog, which I can paste in my blog and your blog's logo will appear there ... can you tell me this?? GRAB MY BUTTON!!
ReplyDeleteOne more thing ... what is this Giveaway thing all about?
I'm ignorant of these ... please throw some light :)
Thanks for the help, in advance ...