So, let's just say I hated washing my hair. When I was given the chance to review a blow dryer from Misikko, I jumped at the chance. They have lots of hair dryers to choose from, and I decided to try one of the FHI hair dryers, specifically the Nano Salon Pro 2000.

Let's just say, WOW! This dried my hair in 7 minutes! And that included when I accidentally pressed the cool button and had to stop to figure out why it wasn't blowing hot air anymore. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just me, so when my younger sister came to visit for a weekend, I had her use it too. She has hair even thicker than mine, and hers is currently about half-way down her back. She usually doesn't even blow dry it completely because it takes to long. This dried her hair completely in 10 minutes!
This thing is so powerful! I used to only feel the heat on the top layer of hair, which is why it took forever to dry. With this, I can feel it all the way down to my scalp. It also left my hair super shiny and smooth.
This was what my hair looked like immediately after using this blow dryer for the first time. I have not used a flat iron or added any product to my hair. Look how shiny and healthy it looks! And so straight! There's no weird bumps going on that required me to use a flat iron to smooth out.
This is how my hair usually looks after blow drying. I absolutely HAVE to use a flat iron with my old blow dryer, and that usually didn't work very well either, since I have a cheap flat iron too. Look at all those waves, and notice how it's nowhere near as shiny as the other picture is.Here is how this dryer is described on the Misikko website:
The FHI Nano Salon Pro 2000 hair dryer is a serious dryer - powered by a heavy duty AC motor rated for 1200 hours of use (typical AC motors in appliances this size last about 800 hours), and drying with incredible speed at a super high 2000 watts - but with ultra low EMFs and gentle ceramic heat, and infused with tourmaline crystals so that your hair is sleek, smooth and healthy despite the awesome power of this salon quality dryer.I have now been using this blow dryer for over a month, and I still love it. I don't think I can ever go back to my cheap dryers from before. Now, if only I could try one of their amazing flat irons too, since I have only ever used the cheap ones, I would be in heaven!
































looks like it does a great job! I dont use the blowdryer to often- but when i do, it takes forever to dry! My sister in law is a hair dresser, i should ask her if she uses the Misikko brand
ReplyDeleteYasmine- It's actually a FHI brand. Misikko is an online site that sells them.
ReplyDeleteMy hair is short but takes forever to dry because of the porosity and well, it's damaged from all my crazy hairstyles I do. Ceramic heat is incredible for your hair and alot less damaging!
ReplyDeleteWow...I never blow dry my hair b/c I don't like the way it turns out and I have long hair that takes forever. I may need to get one of these.
ReplyDeleteI need one of these! What a great looking product. Thanks for the great review.
ReplyDeleteGirl, I definately need a decent hair dryer. Mine is on it's last leg as we speak.
ReplyDeleteLinda
i dont think anything could dry my hair in 7 minutes. LOL! I should give that a try!
ReplyDeletetrisha
this sounds really appealing. i hate to blow dry, too, cuz it takes for-ev-er (and low-maintenence scrunching does the trick when i'm feeling lazy--which is most days!)
ReplyDeleteyour red hair is gorgeous! i have 3 siblings and i'm the only brunnette. hoping for a lil redheaded baby:)
I have hair just like yours and hate it! I usually only blow dry on "special occasions" cuz it just takes too long. Maybe one of these could get me out of my ponytail rut. LOL
ReplyDeleteI have very fine hair but a lot of it and my hair is naturally wavy as well. I just don't have time to mess with my hair but I might give that blow dryer a try.
ReplyDeleteuhm. Wow!
ReplyDeleteMy hair takes forever to dry to. I'd love to have a hair dryer that would cut the time in half. Thanks for the info!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a difference! I have also always used the cheap driers. My hairs is not super thick but has the sorta wavy thing going on. I either have to blow dry it and then flat iron it and style it or scrunch it and still blow dry with a diffuser to make it look decent. I'll have to check that out!
ReplyDeleteI love this dryer. I also love the flat iron that I splurged on from them. http://www.salonhive.com/fhi-platform-ceramic-styling-iron-1-w-nano-technology.html I have really thick hair and this flat iron really cuts down on styling time.
ReplyDeleteHello - I'm thinking of getting this hairdryer but I actually like my curly hair :-D I wondered if anyone had used the diffuser and if it was a decent size and worked out ok :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Claire-
ReplyDeleteI have used it for curly hair, and I LOVE it! The diffuser is a great size and it works wonderfully. My hair sometimes has those days where it won't go curly, but I've never had that problem when using this blow drier. Some days I like it curly, and other days I like it straight, and this blow drier works for both.
Thanks Trish! :-D I don't suppose I could ask a favour? would you mind measuring the diffuser for me? :-D Also - where would you recommend buying it from? thankyou!
ReplyDeleteNot a problem! It's about 5 1/4 inches across. I know it looks tiny in the picture, but it's not! I got mine from Misikko (http://www.misikko.com/fhi-hair-dryer-2000-gray.html) It's on sale and they have free shipping.
ReplyDelete