Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Over the Top Aprons

I love to bake with a cute apron, don't you? It's just so much fun! With the holiday coming up, I bet you are going to be doing a lot of cooking and baking. Over the Top Aprons has some super cute ones you can choose from. And guess what? They even have maternity aprons! How cool is that? You have to go check out her website to see all the fun ones she has available. That's not all though! Corline, from Over the Top Aprons, has offered a giveaway for you readers! She is giving away this set of three drooling bibs made from adorable Michael Miller fabric.

To enter:

For extra entries:
  • Add me to you twitter and tweet about this contest with a link to here. Leave me your twitter name.
  • Add my button to your site
  • Tell me a pattern you'd like to see from Over the Top Aprons
Open to US and Canada. Make sure you leave me a way to contact you if you want to be notified of winning. Contest ends 12/10 at 11:59 pm MT. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or I will draw a new winner.

Share/Save/Bookmark

60 comments:

  1. My favorite is the 1/2 apron Swirls and Dots Apron in black. Just TOO cute.

    I love aprons.

    Thanks for a great giveaway.

    tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great contest & super cute bibs! My little "teething" drooler could sure use them! I love the Chenille Pink and White Full Apron with "Mom & Me" embroidered on it.

    I've also twittered about your contest: twitter ID: parentingpink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun contest! I love the Pink Retro Apron, but am even more excited at the thought of a maternity apron, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink and black Retro apron is my favorite. I've been trying to sew an apron for ages, I just lost interest since I never have the time to sit down and sew these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added you to my twitter.

    And I tweeted about your contest. My twitterid is BarelyDomestic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and pink polka dot apron!

    Also, I added you to twitter and tweeted the contest...mommy2ellagrace

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the Swirls and Dots apron.

    adamnsarahsmall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to see retro or psychedilic designs. Something 70ish and bold.


    adamnsarahsmall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. added you on Twitter and twittered contest. (princesssmall)

    adamnsarahsmall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I love the Gold Damask Print Apron.
    shannipooh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on Twitter and tweeted about the contest.
    shannipooh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love a yellow or red apron with ruffles like the 50s style.
    shannipooh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Gold Damask Print Apron. Very cute!
    princess3sah(at)cs(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Strawberry Shortcake apron, and I'd LOVE to see a bib/full red & white polka dot one!

    I twittered or tweeted or whatever about the contest too, my name there is Jenndear :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the Pink and Black Retro Apron. That is really cute. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute I love the hostess aprons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The chenille pink and white full/bib apron. Thanks.

    hillscreekquilter (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the floral maternity apron. These are not easy to find. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Pink and Black Retro Apron.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite is the Strawberry Shortcake apron.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the pink and black retro!!! Super cute!!!

    sherri419 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Chenille Pink and White for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the Strawberry Short Cake apron.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Swirls and Dots Apron is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Black and Pink Polka Dots 1/2 apron.

    rebbi511 at peoplepc.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. my favorite is te strawberry shortcake hostess apron!

    jennifer.lleras@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. the chenille and pink apron for sure is my favorite. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  28. have your button on my sidebar.
    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to see something with sports moms on it...soccer mom, cheer mom, baseball mom...etc
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVE the Strawberry Short Cake apron!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the
    Chenille Pink/White
    Polka Dot Trim apron.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the strawberry shortcake hosetess apron

    giantspeedy AT yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Like the Gold Damask Full Apron-very pretty!

    Elaine R
    emrosser@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow how cute thay all are please enter me in to win this dick and jane bib is one of them i think is realy cute

    ReplyDelete
  35. The pink and black retro apron is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the pink and black retro apron! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the chenille pink and white design.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I loved a lot of them, but my fav was Pink and Black Retro Apron! TY for giving your readers this opportunity! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I added you on twitter!! And posted your contest there:
    http://twitter.com/bearabledeals

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would love to see Paddington Bear, teddy bears in general! Can you say I am a Teddy Bear lover!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Strawberry Short Cake!!!
    kristilb19@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. i love the Faux Fur Apron with Black Grosgrain Ribbon and Ties

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cute! I love the Floral Maternity Apron. I actually just love that someone makes a Maternity apron!!! Very cool

    jebuell(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love all the aprons, but I especially love the maternity apron because they are so hard to find. The bibs are adorable. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. My favorite is the Swirls and Dots apron

    ReplyDelete
  46. The gold damask might be my fave!
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love anything french inspired!
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  48. Black and Pink Polka Dots skirt apron is my favourite!

    stacie_vaughan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. The pink and black retro apron is my fave! Really cute!
    LuckyTJG@cs.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the Pink Retro Apron!
    The baby bibs are sp awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I heart the Strawberry Shortcake apron masonsgranny59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like the Strawberry Short Cake apron.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would like to thank everyone who entered the give-a-way and visited my website: www.overthetopaprons.com I appreciate all of your comments and will certainly try to put at least some of them in to action. Thank you to Trisha for running such a marvelous contest.

    ReplyDelete