Monday, December 1, 2008

Lima Bean Kids Giveaway *GIVEAWAY CLOSED*

I found this amazing store on another blog, and I could not resist their adorable tees for kids. Lima Bean Kids makes customizable t-shirts, and has also started making personalized plates. How fun is that? Growing up we made our our plates at one time, and it was so fun to have out own plate. I still have one. This would make a great gift for anyone. They also have so many designs that you are sure to find something you like.


Lima Bean Kids has offered to give away one of their holiday shirts. This would be perfect to wear to any party you have this season.

To enter:
  • Visit Lima Bean Kids and tell me your favorite design other than the ones listed here.

For EXTRA entries:
  • Add me to your blogroll (1 entry)
  • Blog about this contest, with a link to here and to Lima Bean Kids (3 entries. Make sure to leave a seperate comment for each entry)
  • Network this contest, either by twitter, digg, kirtsy, stumble, etc. You may do however many of these that you want, just leave a comment for each one. (Only one time per network please!)
Contest will end Tues December 9th at 11:59 pm MT. Winners must claim their prize within 48 hours or I will draw a new winner. Open to US residents. Make sure you leave me a way to be contacted either by leaving an email, or have it in your profile.

Share/Save/Bookmark

109 comments:

  1. I love the Owl Who shirt! I'm totally into owls right now (and, yes, I am fully aware that I'm about a year behind the trend...I like to take my time). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are all up in my blogroll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Wanna be a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are on my blogroll over at Punky Monkey's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the See ya later alligator personalized Tee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twittered this contest
    5150mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the reindeer personalized tee!
    jtaulbee(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I :heart: the reindeer!

    speak2erin (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Thats a long neck tee.
    Christy
    ccswch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I added your button to my buzzworthy blogs (2 places on my home page...I am switching on of them to a simple blogroll soon. Work in progress...)

    speak2erin (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Twittered!

    speak2erin (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. blogged it entry #1
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2008/12/sweetnsassy-lima-bean-kids-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. blogged it entry #2
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2008/12/sweetnsassy-lima-bean-kids-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. blogged it entry #3
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2008/12/sweetnsassy-lima-bean-kids-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Monogram this tees.

    aspergerskitty[at]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. probably On Donner, On Blitzen Personalized Tee -- but there are many cute ones~
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the "I Know My Letters" personalized tee. We're working on letters with my almost-3-year old!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Added you to my blogroll on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Twittered this contest here, http://twitter.com/themomjen

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the fly me to the moon Tee!
    mimibunny31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am Twittering it!
    I am Minxy_Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love the creepy crawlers design!

    twilightsun at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I tweeted it too:

    http://twitter.com/cutestkidever/status/1033308848

    ReplyDelete
  24. Let's go with the Tastes like chicken Personalized Plate.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i blogged about this here http://momto3angels.blogspot.com/2008/12/other-contests-around-blogosphere.html
    jtaulbee(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i blogged this here http://momto3angels.blogspot.com/2008/12/other-contests-around-blogosphere.html
    jtaulbee(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. i blogged this here! http://momto3angels.blogspot.com/2008/12/other-contests-around-blogosphere.html
    jtaulbee(at)gamil(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The On Donner, On Blitzen Personalized Tee is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  29. The santa tee is my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the on donner, on blitzen shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow i realyhad my eye on them for some time and i think all the tees are realy cute and i love to well wwin this for my little one thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. Creepy crawlers and Lovely ladybug are my favorites. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I absolutely love them, would love to be entered to win!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the Sail Away design -o would my son. Thanks!
    tamirichter@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the On Donner, On Blitzen Personalized Tee

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow so many cute ones and although I really love the santa or reindeer ones I would most likely go with the Whale, Fish or guitar so it could be worn other than on the holidays. Thanks for the chance to win a really cute shirt!!
    typhi599@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like My plate rocks!

    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. They are all so cute. I guess my favorite would be the on Donner, On Blitzen personalized tee. I also love lollipops for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The Reindeer Tee is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the lovely ladybugs! jessdepew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. On Donner, On Blitzen Personalized Tee reindeer #1

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the On Donner, On Blitzen tee #2. The Reindeer are so cute! Thanks for the chance to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I just love the Playing With Bugs plate and tee. The ladybugs are so cute. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  44. On Donner, On Blitzen Personalized Tee is my favorite :D

    So cute!

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I stumbled your giveaway

    Username: wastebasketsa

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. so cute. I love the reindeer, ladybugs, and what's your name designs.

    ReplyDelete
  48. i linked back to lima bean kids

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the "fly me to the moon!"

    ReplyDelete
  50. creepy crawlers design is oh so cute
    cdrury@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the popsicle tee, but there are so many cute ones, it was hard to pick.

    ReplyDelete
  52. The creepy crawlers design would be my pick. Thank you for giving us a chance to win :)
    cadewill14[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like Wanna Be A rock Star
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the See ya later alligator personalized Tee. Thanks for the chance to win.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the creepy crawlers.
    cmarquezxx(at)optonline(d0t)net

    ReplyDelete
  56. In addition to the ones listed, I love the perfect present. Thank you for the contest!

    AmberRose95{at}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I LOVE the perfect present Personalized Tee! It's adorable. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. WOW lovely items! I think my favorite style is the Wanna be a Rockstar- personalized tee. Thanks so much for the chance :)

    Emmi

    perfectpunkin(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. added you to my blog roll :)

    perfectpunkin(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. hmm, either the giraffe or the ooh la la, they are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  61. My favorite is the Santa Clause is coming to town tee!

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is a cute store. I love the Jiffy the GiraffeSweet baby - Personalized Tee with the little rocking horse. So cute!

    jebuell(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Love, love, love the Owl Who? designs!
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  64. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I have your site on my blog roll
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  66. I stumbled (bluevioletof2)
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the I am a Star shirt! So cute! thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love the Criss Cross Applesauce (with the candy canes).

    purehrt555(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love the Reindeer shirt for Christmas, and the Owl shirt for every other time!

    countrygirl1823@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love the On Donner, On Blitzen design.
    jnmacdonald[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like the creepy crawlers. AztecFeller@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. i love the On Donner, On Blitzen Personalized Tee

    ReplyDelete
  73. i like the Who invited the penguin design, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like the Wanna Play Dress Up? design

    ReplyDelete
  75. I like the On Donner, On Blitzen T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the Lovely ladybug - Personalized Tee, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I tweeted about this on twitter (crazy4felt).

    ReplyDelete
  78. You are added to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love the Eight legs - Personalized Tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the On Donner, On Blitzen Tees. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I blogged about the giveaway here:
    http://iloveagiveaway.blogspot.com/2008/12/tuesdays-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  82. love the On Donner, On Blitzen Tees. Too cute count me in

    ReplyDelete
  83. Heart the Lovely Ladybug.:) masonsgranny59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like the Candy Cane's for dinner - Personalized Plate.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I added your site to my blog roll, but for some reason it said it could not detect a feed.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete