Monday, December 8, 2008

Label Daddy Review and Giveaway- 2 Winners! *GIVEAWAY CLOSED*


When I go out in public, I have a huge diaper bag full of toys and snacks for my toddler. I kind of feel like I have to be over prepared. I've started getting a little better about not taking as much stuff with me, but I'm still bound to have a full bag.

One thing that goes along with having a bag full of stuff is making sure we leave with everything we came with. That, however, doesn't always happen. Especially when we're over at the in-laws. We leave stuff there all the time. Now my daughter and her cousin have the exact same type of sippy cups. To keep them from getting mixed up, I label mine. I just got a pack of the small all purpose labels from Label Daddy, and I LOVE them!

They are dishwasher, microwave, and washer and dryer safe. This is perfect for labeling those sippy cups. We have washed the cups with the labels on them several times, and they look as good as when we first put them on.

They have many different kinds of labels besides the small all purpose ones. They have ones for clothing, for shoes, for sporting equipment, photo stickers, allergy labels, and much more! No more wondering whose jacket belongs to which kid. Make sure your kids come home with the right lunch box, or the right baseball glove from practice.


You can customize these labels by choosing your choice of colors, names, designs, fonts- personalize it to you and your kids. We went with just our last name, in a very neutral color, so we can use them for our daughter, and also for future kids that we have.

The best part of all is that you have a chance to win a pack of the small all-purpose labels from Label Daddy as well! I have 2 packs to giveaway, so there will be 2 winners! Also, you can receive 10% off by using the code Daddy6 at checkout!

To enter:
  • Visit Label Daddy and tell me your favorite item that they sell.

For extra entries:
  • Visit their blog and leave a comment on one of their posts. Then come back here and leave the link to where you left a comment
  • Blog about this contest and leave a link to my site and to Label Daddy. (3 extra entries. Make sure to leave a separate comment for each of these 3 entries)
Contest will end on Monday December 15th at 11:59pm. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or I will draw another winner. Please leave a way for me to contact you if you wish to be notified of your win.





Share/Save/Bookmark

37 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love their clothing labels. Those would save me a lot of time trying to scribble Babe's name on everything that comes through the door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to get some of the clothing labels b.c sometimes I have a hard time figuring out which jacket is whose and sometimes their pants. LOL

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the the Small All Purpose Label .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The comboe pack looks great! I love the little cupcake & peace logos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented How Much is Enough? Great post btw, thanks for having us head over there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogged http://momcontests.blogspot.com/2008/12/label-daddy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the all purpose clothes labels are a must, my son regulary leaves items at school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the combo packs (you need a little bit of every thing).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the return address labels
    lauren
    croasla0(at)sewanee.edu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love some return address labels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the return address labels are nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. We need clothing labels at my house. I need them for the winter hats, mitten, and boots. Seems like we have to check the lost and found at school at least once a week for something. I write in the with a marker but it is so hard to see.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love their label combo packs...very practical and useful! Count me in!!

    ncpnkr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I left a commnet in the Holiday Goodies Post about the Ritz Cookies...delicious!!! :)

    ncpnkr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like their sport combo pack
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I commented on Short Cuts for Sanity by Label Daddy Mommy
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. would love the small all purpose labels for my little ones bottles

    pinkpanthers94@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love the
    Large All Purpose Label
    2 3/4” x 5/8” (45 in each pack) $20.00 (USD)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Sports Large All Purpose Label!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Combo Pack

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Shirt Tag Sticker Labels!

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I left a comment on Holiday Food & Fun!

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. I blogged about this giveaway: Here

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the combo packs. Thanks for the chance to win.
    erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the photo sticker labels! Great idea!

    jebuell(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. this would make sending items to school easier. (I may get what I send back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the sticker labels, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Shirt Tag Sticker Labels
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete