Monday, December 1, 2008

Alana Lilie Designs Review and Giveaway *GIVEAWAY CLOSED*

While browsing the bloggy world, I came across Alana Lilie Designs, and instantly fell in love with her photo jewelry. I seen a lot of photo jewelry around lately, but I haven't really been a fan of it, until I saw the photo charms on this site.

Aren't these adorable? She also does rings, cuff links, bookmarks, keychains, Christmas Tree ornaments, and more. You are sure to find something for everyone on you Christmas list. Alana sent me one of the photo charm necklaces, and I love it. I sent her a picture of my daughter, and we decided to have the picture in color (you can choose color or black and white), and I chose a green bead to go with it, since an emerald is my daughter's birthstone. I love how it turned out, and now I know what to give my mom for Christmas. My daughter is her only grandchild, and she will love this, I know.

I love that is not to big, but not too small either. I think it's the perfect size. You can still see the picture, but it's not a huge charm that is gaudy. It's nice and delicate, which is what I like.

For those of you who fell in love with these like I did, i just wanted to let you know that you can still order these for Christmas, just make sure you get the order and picture in by December 5th, unless you want to pay for express shipping.

Now, Alana has offered to giveaway one of her photo charms to one of you. You can choose from styles B,C, or D.

To enter:
For EXTRA entries:
  • Blog about this contest and include a link to me and to Alana Lilie Designs. (3 extra entries. Make sure you leave a seperate comment for each entry) If you don't have a blog you can email 5 of your friends about this contest and cc me in the email: cutiecoversnmore AT yahoo DOT com.
  • Favorite my blog on technorati (Button is on the right sidebar! 1 extra entry)
Contest will end on Monday Dec 8th at 11:59 PM MT. Winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to contact me otherwise I will draw a new winner. Open to US residents.

Please make sure you leave a way for me to contact you, either by leaving an email address or having it in your profile. Thanks!

Share/Save/Bookmark

76 comments:

  1. I love the Circle Christmas ornament! It would be neat to put one of those on the Christmas Tree.
    jtaulbee(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pieces. I love the square photo pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Photo Key Rings.

    rebbi511 at peoplepc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the photo bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Silver Bead Cuff Bracelet, truly gorgeous! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I favorite'ed you on Technorati! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite is the Sterling Silver 7" bracelet with a square photo "latch"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I faved you on Technorati (stinawins)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i blogged this here http://momto3angels.blogspot.com/2008/12/other-contests-around-blogosphere.html
    jtaulbee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i blogged this here http://momto3angels.blogspot.com/2008/12/other-contests-around-blogosphere.html
    jtaulbee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i blogged this here! http://momto3angels.blogspot.com/2008/12/other-contests-around-blogosphere.html
    jtaulbee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the Rectangle Ornaments #rect_orna
    Picture Color - black & white

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since I only have a photo blog for my boys, I emailed your contest to 5 friends - 1st entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Since I only have a photo blog for my boys, I emailed your contest to 5 friends - 2nd entry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since I only have a photo blog for my boys, I emailed your contest to 5 friends - 3rd entry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the bracelet and rings. Email is in blog profile.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the Lace Photo Sterling Silver ring. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the photo rings are really cute and unique!


    greenyak [at] yahoo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite is the Photo Key Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite is Style D Photo Charm. I love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Style D photo charm. Thanks!
    tamirichter@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a subscriber

    tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite is the Sterling Silver 7" bracelet with a square photo "latch" to close the bracelet. This would make a great gift for mom :)

    tskrush (at) cox (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the Custom Christmas Ornaments, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  25. The photo bookmark is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the sterling silver photo rings, thanks titanicluck at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rectangle Ornament measures 1.75"x2"
    would be a great present for my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the circular photo ornament!

    lauren
    croasla0(at)sewanee.edu

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! What a great site! I LOVE the sterling silver bead cuff bracelet! Thanks for the chance! jessdepew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Coin Pendant Keyring. She has such cute items! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I faved you on Technorati (MommaStaciA).

    ReplyDelete
  32. these are so cute. i'm really drawn to the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think the Sterling Silver Photo Rings are absolutely adorable.
    I have never seen a photo on a ring before and it is so eye catching, a real conversation piece.


    jeremiah_bullfrog@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the Christmas Ornaments.

    hafner611 {AT} gmail {DOT} com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the beautiful Photo Key Rings! Thanks! senekers@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Circle Christmas ornament is so cute
    cdrury@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the style C photo charm the best. THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I faved you at Technorati. (andreashops)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the square photo ring.
    kathemc(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like everything, but my son's girlfriend would just flip for the "C" charm. It is Cody's first initial, and she is always looking to keep him close when she is not with him. This would be a part of her daily wear, so she could always be able to carry a part of him with her wherever she goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the Rectangle photo Ornament

    ReplyDelete
  42. I loved the Circle Christmas ornament. Would make for a great addition to our tree.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lace ring

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the square pendant photo necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Like the Hang tag party favors
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  46. I e-mailed 5 people and cc'd you about the giveaway
    rosans4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the #32nec 32mm Square Photo Pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love the round Christmas ornaments. So cute! And the photo charms, of course!

    jebuell(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the photo necklace with the add-on charms!
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  50. I added you to my Technorati faves (blueviolet)
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  51. I blogged here

    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  52. I blogged here

    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  53. I blogged here

    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net

    Entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the photo bookmark -- how nice to always have a favorite photo with you as you read!

    vmlay@artsci.wustl.edu

    ReplyDelete
  55. The charms are so cute. My favorite item is probably the "Lace" Ring, though. So wearable and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  56. i love the "Lace" Ring how gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. My favorite is the Small Square Photo Ring
    Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. My favorite is the Circle Ornament!

    jnkrim (at) qwestoffice (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the sterling silver bookmark!

    daytoncat1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. My favorite is the 32mm Square Photo Pendant. Thank you for the contest!

    AmberRose95{at}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love the photo pendants (on the pink ribbon)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fav'd on technorati ~ scrappyd

    ReplyDelete
  63. the photo rings are my fav, so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  64. I adore the Sterling Silver Photo Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I think the photo keys rings are cute and would make a nice gift.My favorite would be the necklace,where you would wear that picure of
    your loved one close to your heart.Please enter me and thanks for the giveaway

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the square photo pendant :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. The Silver Bead Cuff Bracelet is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete