So, to bribe you, I will make you a tote bag out of cute fabric I have around here. It is a dark brown with bluish flowers on it, and a blue ribbon around it. But here's the deal. You MUST go vote for me. If you vote for me, come back and leave me a comment stating that you voted for me. Then if you talk your friends into voting for me and they tell me they were referred by you, you will get an extra entry for each friend that was sent by you. So the more people refer, the more entries you get! Easy, right? Now this ends at 5pm today, so I need you to go vote now! If you have multiple computers you can use each one to vote for me, and each vote counts! PLEASE go vote here!
I can only ship to US addresses only due to the cost, but I will still take your vote even if you aren't in the US!
Just click on the comment link below to enter. If you don't have a blog account, click Name/URL and leave your name. I also need a way to contact you, such as an email address. You may leave it in the format of johndoe (at) yahoo (dot) com to avoid spammers.
































I voted for you already, and even tried to use our 2 other computers but it must be recording our modem's IP address because it only let me vote the one time. I tried!
ReplyDeleteI'll go Twitter it for ya and we'll see what happens!
I voted for Trisha for band geek. good luck : ) Veronica R.
ReplyDeleteI already had voted for you!
ReplyDelete~Matt the Mom Dot Man
I voted for you and would like to be entered into the drawing.
ReplyDeleteI already voted for you but will send out an email to my friends...I LOVE tote bags ( never can have to many)
ReplyDeletei voted for you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI voted for ya! i sent a few people over too.
ReplyDeletejauna
jauna at juno dot com
or
missionsecretsister at gmail dot com