Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bloggy Contests

I will add more contests to this list as I come across them. If you would like to submit a contest to be listed, just contact me!

I Never Grew Up is hosting a giveaway for an ADORABLE Halloween bag. This would be so perfect for my daughter's first real Halloween going out and getting candy. (She was 6 months old last Halloween!)

Mommy Chronicles
Mommy Chronicles is having a custom blog design giveaway! It ends on Wed, so go check it out.

The mommy bloggers at MomDot are really hooking everyone up in the month of September! Right now, you can win this brand new on the market, Trevi Twin stroller by Chicco ($219) or this Toro stroller by Micralite ($524), both to be pulled on Sept 30th. Head on over and check out the site, get your blog listed, and enter to win one of the 40 contests they are hosting this month!

Chic Shopper Chic is giving away a Nankeen Tote to one lucky reader. There are lots of ways to earn extra entries, so stop by! Ends Sept 18th.

Pink Lemonade Bags is giving away an way cute bag. (See the button on the right hand sidebar) This ends Friday 9/12.

Heather from My Quest for Sanity is having a week of giveaways from the 8th through the 15th! All great things for moms. Go check out, and there is a new giveaway every day! Today's is a nursing cover, diaper clutch, burp cloth, and changing pad.

Mommie Daze is giving away an adorable apron and glove set from Carolyn's Kitchen. I totally want to win these. Go check out the apron and glove set and enter to win! Ends 9/10

Didn't win the apron at Mommie Daze? Well, MomDot is giving away an apron from Carolyn's Kitchen as well! It ends 9/18 Enter here.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for compiling this information for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great links here! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Audrey. I found you through the Road Trip Carnival. I love contests. I've actually won a few prizes. Next time I have a contest on my blog, I'll send you the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! Don't you love those bags?? I want one too!

    Vanessa from inevergrewup.net

    ReplyDelete