Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Spice Soy Tart Giveaway


I don't know about you, but I associate Halloween with the smell of fall. I love it when fall comes around, because I pull out all my spicey smelling candles. I love to have my home smell good.

Well, I discovered this company "What's That Smell" that makes soy tarts that you can break a square or two off, and melt it in a tart warmer for the wonderful fall fragrance. I like that it is made with EcoSoya wax and premium fragrances. They have a Halloween Spice Soy Tart that is a "bright mix of citrus and mulled apple notes with cassis plus soft jasmine and musky base notes."

Mmm, doesn't that sound perfect for fall? Well, What's That Smell has offered to give away one of their Halloween Spice Soy Tarts to a lucky reader.

To enter:
  • Visit their store and tell me what your favorite item is. (They also make skin care, bath and body products, and all sorts of wonderful scents for the home)
For extra entries:
  • Blog about this contest with a link here and a link to What's That Smell
  • Stumble this blog
  • Add my button to your sidebar
Contest will end Friday October 3rd. Open to all, even International residents!


Share/Save/Bookmark

121 comments:

  1. I love candles. Its one of my vices. I have to have tons at all times in my home. So really, my favorite item are the pumpkin spice tarts. I bet that would make my house seem like we dont have 5 cats!

    trisha
    momdot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love fall because it means that I can start baking pumpkin pies so the pumpkin spice tarts always remind me of that smell in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Halloween is the like the kick-off of a good smelling season.

    That said, I would LOVE these. And I also like the sound of the Apple Butter Snickerdoodle tarts. Nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love candles and I love tarts!!!
    Apple Butter Snickerdoodle sounds sooooooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The smells in their Halloween Tarts sound so good, perfect for fall! Over at their site, the Honey and Shea Bee Soap has to be my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that mint refresher foot soak sounds wonderful!

    Marianne
    www.crochetbymommaj.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maple Buttercream Soy Tarts

    Oh my house would smell sooooo good with these.


    angelleslament @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The home baked delights variety pack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm... I call it now!
    Home Baked Delights Variety Pack would be my pick!

    AJ1014@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkin face masque sounds great for fall

    ReplyDelete
  11. My house needs all the good smells it can get! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Caramel Java Soy Tarts look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a candle addict. I would love to win the pumpkin candle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Carrot Cake Tart sounds like it smells yummy, and there are a lot of coming soons that i would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Herb Garden Soy Tart sounds wonderful to me.
    theresa N
    weceno(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I'd really like to try the Halloween Spice Tart, but the Pumpkin face mask sounds and smells yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Pumpkin Face Masque.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your button in on my sidebar.

    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love the Pumpkin Face Masque, sounds interesting.

    kiss_of_blue[at]hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite item is the Skull and Crossbones Glow In The Dark Soap Set.
    -Terra
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Honey and Shea Bee Soap is my favorite item!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Home Baked Delights (Sugar Cookie) sounds great!
    digicatATsbcglobalDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Maple Buttercream Soy Tarts sound great
    I'd love to win
    kristilb19@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. mmmm! I like the Orange Java coffee scrub soap.

    texan_michael(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. French Vanilla Amber Soy Tarts is my favourite. Great blog and review.

    Amy

    amy in kamloops @ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the Aroma Bead Sachets-would be nice for use in the car!
    Elaine R
    emrosser@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have never tried this, but would love to try the Blooming Raspberry soy wax tart...I love the color and it looks like it would smell wonderful! I love candles and enjoy burning them most in the fall/winter months. I love experimenting with new scent also.

    micaela6955 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like to try the brown sugar and fig soy tart. That sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The Java Bar Coffee Scrub soap looks heavenly. I’m a huge sucker for candles and soaps! Added your button to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Caramel Java Soy Tarts sound so yummy! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Home Baked Delights Variety Pack Tarts! What yummy scents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like Java Bar coffee scrub soap - Mocha Java.

    damlakayi(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the Coconut Lemongrass Soy Tarts

    ReplyDelete
  34. Banner on my sidebar of my contest blog

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Tarts, especially the German Chocolate Cake Soy Tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd love to try the carrot cake soy candle.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have your giveaway button on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Pumpkin Masque sounds devlishly pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to try the Mint Refresher Foot Soak.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the Home Fragrance Oil and the Mint Foot Soak. I am huge on smells so these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Apple Butter Snickerdoodle Tarts just makes me so hungry! It sounds like it smells awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  42. It's a toss up between the German Chocolate Cake and Mango Sorbet Soy Tarts, YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The mint refresher foot soaks sounds like something I NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'd love to smell the Apple Butter Snickerdoodle Soy Tart.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The Skull and Crossbones Glow In The Dark Soap Set would make my hubby smile...I'm always putting 'girly' soaps in his dish, I'm sure he'd get a kick out of these! Thank you for the chance to enter, the halloween spice soy tarts sound like they smell yummy!
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I have your button on my sidebar :)

    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I blogged about the giveaway Here

    Thank you!!
    natasha_sacopaso[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh my goodness, I NEED that Foot Spa; Mama's feet needs some HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Java Bar coffee scrub soap - Vanilla Java, I love the smell of coffee so this would be great.

    legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I stumbled your blog! username: wastebasketsa

    legacyofbrutalitysa{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Maple Buttercream Soy Tarts sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love that honey and Shea bee soap but the pear scented candles look great also

    ReplyDelete
  53. My favorite is the Maple Buttercream Soy Tarts.

    =) melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. The Caramel Java soy wax tarts sound like they must smell super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am really wanting to try that brown sugar and fig tart set. If it smells anything like that scent from Bath & Body Works, I will be in Heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Apple Butter Snickerdoodle Tarts woudl have to be my choice

    ReplyDelete
  57. The pumpkin face masque would be like a trip to the spa, which would be heavenly for this mother of 2! --Sarah
    smatti78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. The Honey and Shea Bee Soap sounds wonderful.
    Thanks!
    1bmore @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have to try the Pumpkin Face Masque! solta(at)hotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  60. blog stumbled
    solta(at)hotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  61. the German chocolate cake soy tarts sound divine and the name is so evocative, I'm now salivating in front of my screen !!!

    cherylpasquier2002 at yahoo dot fr

    ReplyDelete
  62. Yum, the the Pumpkin Face Masque for me!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Ohhhh I think the Caramel Java Soy Tarts sound AMAZING!!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your Ghoulish Giveaways button is on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love candles - all of them look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  66. Sugar Cookies Soy Tarts, sound divine. Makes me think of sugar mice we had at Christmas many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  67. My favorite is the Mint Refresher Foot Soak.

    ldsmom2201 at yahoo dot com
    http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
    http://homeschoolunitstudies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. The Mint refresher foot soak sounds fabulous!
    doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  69. The mint refresher foot soak looks very appealing to my tired feet! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  70. The Honey and Shea bee soap is adorable!

    mommykoala (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like the Aroma Bead Sachets- so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Thank you for sharing this cool Etsy Shop!! I would love to try the Home Fragrances especially fruity ones like Mango sorbet:)

    cyclona66@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. i like the herb garden soy tart

    ReplyDelete
  74. The Sugar Cookies Soy Tarts sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  75. The Pumpkin Face Masque sounds like it would smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the Fresh Linen Home Fragrance Oil.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Pink Sugar Soy Tarts - To Support Susan G Komen For The Cure

    luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  78. Java Bar coffee scrub soap - Caramel Java is my favorite
    hope to win
    my email is sula_nsb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. The Pumpkin Face Masque sounds great!!

    annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like the Java Bar coffee scrub soap - Mocha Java!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I work in a restaurant, so the mint refresher foot soak sounds wonderful, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  82. Pumpkin Face Masque
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. The Pumpkin Face Masque sounds yummy. I'd have to make myself NOT eat it. ;)

    Thank you! alison523 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I would like the home baked delights variety pack.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Dreamcatcher sounds yummy! thanks for the chance, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. id love the Mint Refresher Foot Soak

    ReplyDelete
  87. mmmm

    black satin sheets sounds gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  88. What a generous giveway! My favorite is the java bar coffee scrub soap! I'd love to wake up to that!!! mmm :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  89. The java bars and the glow in the dark bars are way cool! Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  90. The Java Bar in caramel and the foot soak sounds fantastic! Thanks! 1971eeyore@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  91. I really like the Pink sugar tarts and the Dragonfly pendant because they both support very worthy causes.ashlyn@chuparkoff.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love the Aroma Bead Sachets - Granny's Kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like the Pink Sugar Soy Tarts. Thanks for the giveaway.
    fmd518@inbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Carrot Cake Tart

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Dragonfly pendant is cute




    commentsatptreskovichathotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Carrot Cake soy tart sounds tasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I l9ke many of the items, including the Heian Kyo Facial Scrub Kit. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  98. The Heian Kyo facial Scrub Kit is my favorite. garrettsambo@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I would like to try the Pink Sugar Soy Tarts - To Support Susan G Komen For The Cure
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Home Baked Delights Variety Pack Tarts

    ReplyDelete
  101. I'd love to try the Reading Collection Tarts and Honey and Shea Bee Soap.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Pumpkin Face Masque is here for halloween. I have been using cucumber peel off masque through the summer.
    metu18[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I think the Mint Refresher Foot Soak sounds pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I love the Mint Refresher Foot Soak!

    ReplyDelete