Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blog Trip Day 2



Well, gas prices here are still pretty high. I forgot to check yesterday when I was out, but according to a website that tells the price of gas, it is at $3.95 a gallon. I grew up in CA where the low grade was an Octane of 86 or 87, I think. Well here in Utah, the low is 85, with the mid being 87, so buying the mid here is like buying the low grade there. My parents were up here a few weeks ago, and they said that Utah was more expensive than their town in CA. Pretty sad. I keep hoping it'll go back down!

I'm going to try to get a giveaway up today, so stay tuned for that! It might not be until later on during my daughter's nap, but hey, better late than never, right?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Love the layout of your blog.

    Hope you have a fun Road Trip~wink~
    Kirst

    ReplyDelete
  2. our gas was 3.89 a few weeks ago so we were excited when it went back down to the $3.50s! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is quite expensive. I won't be filling up in your town, lol. I hope that you can stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just stopping by on my blog trip. I live in CA and we are around $4.17 a gallon. Nice to "meet you!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by on the blog trip...and here I am complaining about $3.65 in Raleigh,NC!!!

    Farrah from...
    www.wifeandmomof3.wordpress.com
    www.tbfreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making a pit stop while on the blog trip! Love your layout.. :o)

    ReplyDelete