Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wordless Wednesday- Yay For My New Camera!





We just got a new digital camera, a Canon PowerShot SD770IS 10MP Digital Camera . I was playing around with it to see what I could do, and these are some of my pictures! Oh, and I have no photography experience either! I highly recommend this camera for anyone looking for a new camera.

For more WW Posts, visit MomDot!

Share/Save/Bookmark

36 comments:

  1. your pics look great! Come by my blog when you have a sec - I have an award for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Great camera, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Aren't you in love? I was when I got mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it is your talent because I could use the same camera and the pictures would look like crap- trust me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are great!!! Yay for a new camera

    ReplyDelete
  6. What crisp and clear pictures those are! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots - glad you're having fun with your new camera. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those are awesome pictures. I really love the ladybug one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for a new camera! those shots are awesome! i really love the bee in the flower one.
    Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love the ladybug one! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who knew honey bees had that much fuzz!! Holy detail Batman!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! Yay, for the new camera! I have a PowerShot too, and I swear I've never taken better photos. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! I love my powershot! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAZING!!!
    I am hoping to get a new camera for Christmas, might have to go play with one of these at the store to check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful!!! Congrats on your new camera!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, on the new camera, and great detail

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the new camera! It takes awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats for your new camera and a life of super extreme close-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeha for you! What a great camera! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photos. Isn't it fun playing with your new camera? Can't wait to see more great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Must be an awesome camera cause those are some awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome! Canon's are the best! My son would call the first one a Pollen Jock photo, he loves bee movie!

    ReplyDelete