I decided for this Bloggy Carnival, I was going to give away one of my nursing covers. I make mine extremely wide for extra coverage on the sides, where you really need it.
They have a rigid neckline, so you can see the baby while you nurse. They also have a square felt pocket that can be used as a burp cloth, and is perfect for holding a pacifier, nursing pads, binkies, or even headbands for the little girls.
I have been making these for a while now, and I've never had one unsatisfied customer. The nice thing about my covers are they are HALF the price of the expensive name brands. I think these should be affordable for everyone!
What you can win:
- I'm giving away one nursing cover to a lucky reader.
To enter:
- Visit my blog Cutie Covers, and tell me what your favorite design is.
For Extra Entries
- Add me to your blogroll
- Add my Cutie Covers or my Sweet 'n' Sassy Girls button to your site (Cutie Covers html can be found on my Cutie Covers blog.
- Blog about this contest and link back to me and to Cutie Covers. (3 extra entries)
- Favorite this blog on technorati
































I like the vintage brown cover! Good to know about your site, I'll be needing to buy a new cover soon!
ReplyDeleteAdorablyconfused@hotmail.com
Love the vintage brown! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, of course, you are on my blogroll.
ReplyDeleteI love the geometric print. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThese are adorable nursing covers! I guess my favorite is the blue button. We don't have kids yet but plan to start trying next year. Thanks for the entry.
ReplyDeletetrace at styleklutz dot com
I like the Retro Circles Print - It is fun and very colorful!
ReplyDeleteI love the Vintage Brown and Retro circles. I have a friend who is about to be a first time mom and this would be perfect for her!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite fabric is the purple flowers.
ReplyDelete3kidsnus at gmail dot com
You're on my blog roll.
ReplyDelete3kidsnus at gmail dot com
I love the green beads! And you bet you're on my blog roll!
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage brown! What a great giveaway! jankhatch@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am currently nursing my daughter and would love to have one of these for when I am at church or wherever.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite pattern is the Retro Circles... good to use for a girl or a boy!
ellybean@conncted2christ.com
I love your header - it looks just like you. Found you on the Mom Blogs. Thought I would say hi. Cute site.
ReplyDeleteDo I ever need one of these--I'm due with number 2 in 3 weeks and never had a cover but would love one.
ReplyDeleteThe black and white geometric is super cute.
Vintage brown for me -- I've been wanting one of these so bad!!
ReplyDeleteautumn398 (at) yahoo.com
I love the Spirograph: Brown with green, purple, and pink spirograph cirlcles.
ReplyDeleterebbi511 at peoplepc.com
Brown Roses: Cream and light brown roses is my pick
ReplyDeleteI really like how you are making covers that are affordable for the rest of us, thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteI like brown and pink swirl the best. :)
sabrina999 AT rogers DOT com
You've chosen some marvelous fabrics, Trisha. My favorite is the black, white and gray geometric print - followed very closely by the blue paisley.
ReplyDeleteI love the Teal with brown swirls one! Such pretty fabrics! Great shop! Count me in! annedering at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI love the teal with brown dots.
ReplyDeleteteal or the vinatge brown beautiful..thanks..please enter me..mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom
ReplyDeleteVintage Brown: Brown background with white vintage design is my favorite. Thanks for the great chance to win! chattyhousewife(at)gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI like the retro circles.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the teal with brown and cream swirls, so classy! I'm due in January, and this would be awesome to win!
ReplyDeleteflowers7886 at yahoo dot com
I love all the black and white, especially the daisy. I'd love, love, LOVE to win this giveaway! Thanks so much for offering up the chance to win.
ReplyDelete(My e-mail: admin (at) mymommysplace.com)
So many beautiful fabrics... I think I like the Teal with brown and cream swirls best. Thanks for the chance to win! :)
ReplyDeletejenevans (at) intergate (dot) com
I would love the brown with pink dots.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the purple squares! Great prize for my friend who just had her baby girl yesterday!
ReplyDeleteYou do great work! I love the vintage brown.
ReplyDeleteI love these! I am pregnant with my 3rd child and thought I wasn't having any more, so I am very limited on my baby supplies! I would love to win this! My fave is the retro circle! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletetacjoyce@bellsouth.net
I like the black and white vintage floral fabric! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteakblessingsabound[at]gmail.com
I like the geometric black and white fabric!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway!
katiellloyd at yahoo(dot)com
I LOVE the teal with brown and cream swirls. Your cover are definitely the best deal I have found. Even if I don't win I'll be back. You've been bookmarked! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage brown too!
ReplyDeletemy favorite is the vintage blue! You have very pretty fabrics to choose from!!
ReplyDeleteI would love the Teal with brown and cream swirls one.
ReplyDeletehetz-junk(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the Brown and Pink Swirl pattern. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteI love the Dark Brown Swirl Print. These look fantastic!
ReplyDeletethesmithclan at stny.rr dot com
teal w/ brown & cream swirls :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! thanks!
vintage brown for me please
ReplyDeleteI love the Teal with brown and cream swirls Print
ReplyDeleteI like the vintage brown (I also like the pink and brown diamonds, but I have a boy!) I love the fabric on the one in the photo... didn't see that so I guess it's not available. :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for the offer!
gitrecca (at) gmail (dot) com
I can't choose!!! But I love the Black and White Swirl and the Blue button! I love your idea of making it larger!!! I've always wanted one of these, but haven't had the need so I've been shopping around and your cover ups are my favorite! Good job! Oh yeah my email is Lucky_Cookies@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI like the teal with brown and cream swirls. Very pretty. Thank you. I'll be needing this very soon!
ReplyDeleteVery CUTE! My favorite is the Yellow w/ orange flowers. Please include me in your drawing.
ReplyDeleteThanks
~Amy
lifessmalltreasures (at) yahoo.com
Oh I love the black and white dasies and poppies design!! These are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThe spiralgraph print is soo cute! Great giveawawy!
ReplyDeleteandreanathan @ aol .com
These are soo cute! I never bf my son out in public but with this..I would with the next one! I LOVE the Teal with brown and cream swirls b/c it could be used with boy or girl! Thanks so much for the chance!
ReplyDeleteWow I could so use one of these. :o) I like the teal with brown and cream swirls.
ReplyDeleteshannona@hotmail.com
My favorite is the vintage brown.
ReplyDeleteThis would sure come in handy. I love the Brown and Pink Swirl design. Thanks so much and have a lovely day!
ReplyDeletepink polka dot
ReplyDeleteI love the teal with brown and cream swirls :) Your covers are a bargain and super cute!
ReplyDeleteuncommonblonde (at) gmail (dot)com
I love the retro flowers! my email is montanacountry@blackfoot.net
ReplyDeletemy favorite is the vintage brown! love that yours is extra wide for coverage! =)
ReplyDeleteI'm having a baby in about a month and would absolutely love to have one of your great covers. My favorite pattern is the Vintage Brown, it's chic and stylish and would go with everything.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com
I am expecting in January and I really want one of these! I love the brown with pink and green flowers or the Teal with brown and cream swirls. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteTeal with brown and cream swirls is my favorite! Of course, I really liked several of your fabrics. Great job!
ReplyDeleteTeal with Brown and Cream Swirls!
ReplyDeleteDeborah
dbstout{at}juno{dot}com
I love the blue flowers! I didn't have one of these with my first and am definitely looking for one for my second (due Dec 20th)! If I don't win this or get one at the shower, I'll definitely be back!
ReplyDeletei like Autumn Fest! it was hard to choose though, there was lots of good ones!
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway!
specialk.roxygirl@gmail.com
I like the Teal with brown and cream swirls fabric, i sure could use this!
ReplyDeletetwinzmama23(@)yahoo(.)com
I love the brown with pink dots.
ReplyDeleteThanks for offering it!
Princesslimey (at)gmail (dot) com
i love the vintage brown! and i really love that you make them extra wide!
ReplyDeletevintage brown is way cute! daisy_collections@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletei love the vintage blue.
ReplyDeleteandrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm going with vintage brown...super cute!
ReplyDeleteHeather
poncey76 at hotmail
The teal with brown and cream swirls is just my style.
ReplyDeleteGreen Beads: Green background with white and blue strung bead design
ReplyDeleteI like the vintage blue
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage brown.
ReplyDeletektgonyea at gmail.com
My favorite fabric would be either the Vintage Brown or the Teal and Cream one.
ReplyDeleteNice nursing covers.
Kathy
bigfamily8 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I like the brown roses fabric the best.
ReplyDeleteREally cute!! I like the vintage brown one. Girlygirlsboutique@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the teal with brown and cream swirls!
ReplyDeletejana_mccraine (at) hotmail (dot) com
teal w/ brown and cream swirls looks great. i have a DD due 12/23, so this would be perfect!
ReplyDeletei love the retro circles! i have a 10 wk old nursling!
ReplyDeletemrsdouglas5(at)yahoo(dot)com
I like the teal with cream and blue swirls best. They're all pretty, though.
ReplyDeleteI think I like the brown and pink swirl the best, but you have so many great fabrics to choose from! I really want a nursing cover for this baby. Great giveaway!
ReplyDeletei absolutely LOVE both the fabrics in the stratosphere collection!
ReplyDeletethat took me forever to choose! they are all so cute! but I guess i would go with the teal with the swirls...or the purple with green squares...or brown and pink swirl...i can't decide!!!!
ReplyDeleteI liked quite a few fabrics, but finally decided that the Teal with brown and cream swirls was my favorite!
ReplyDeletefrog123 (at) cyipcom (dot) net
I like the retro circles! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lots of good fabrics. I think my fave is Teal with brown and cream swirls.
ReplyDeleteThe vintage brown is really nice-looks like you put some real thought into the design. These are great! Thanks!
ReplyDeletegomeggo[at]gmail[dot]com
I would love to win one of these, since I'm pregnant right now with baby #2 and didn't have anything like this for my first. I like the vintage brown the best! Thanks for a great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI have wanted a nursing cover for so long! My favorite is the Retro Flowers.
ReplyDeletelivlifelov at yahoo dot com
I added you as a Technorati Favorite (pieceofme).
ReplyDeletelilivlifelov at yahoo dot com
Retro circles here.
ReplyDeleteGreat fabrics! I like the spirograph a lot!
ReplyDeleteLots of great fabrics but my favorite is probably the teal with brown and cream swirls!
ReplyDeleteHello, please enter me. My best friend is pregnant and I KNOW she could really use this, I mean it would be a great gift :)
ReplyDeleteThe teal with brown and cream swirls is so pretty! My little guy is a blanket grabber so this would be SO helpful. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Teal with brown and cream swirls.
ReplyDeleteI love the black and white swirl! Good for you for making these yourself and affordable for the rest of us :)
ReplyDeleteI just adore the Teal with brown and cream swirls.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this great giveaway!
callmeabookworm AT gmail DOT com
teal with brown and cream swirls is cute!
ReplyDeletespondah(at)aol(dot)com
I think the Vintage Brown is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteaawiesner@juno.com
I am in LOVE with the green beads print - so hip! These are way cool and your prices are great. I've put your Cutie Covers button on my blog - http://www.horsleyfam.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
- Lauren
laurenlhorsley@yahoo.com
Awesome Giveaway. Thank you for the chance to win :) i love the retro circles!
ReplyDeletei like the vintage brown
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win the vintage brown.
ReplyDeleteTeal with brown and cream swirls is my favorite, followed by vintage brown. These are great!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
saharagreen at gmail dot com
I love the Purple Flowers! This would be so nice to have when my baby is born in Feb!
ReplyDeleteI love the purple swirl pattern. I'm currently just attempting to cover up with a blanket, so I really hope to win!
ReplyDeleteI love the teal with brown and cream swirls!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the great giveaway!
kerin0874 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Oooh, the vintage brown is so pretty... Thanks for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI wuold love to win this for my new-mom cousin. I think vintage blue would be the best for her :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
raspberrykitty at aol dot com
(Giving away Amazon gc, DiNGS gc, Cozy Moments gc and a sports jersey!)
I couldn't find the patterns, but I love the fabric in your folding instructions post (it's pink floral). Thank you for doing this!
ReplyDeletegeometric is my favorite. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteTeal with brown and cream swirls is my choice! I really need an ursing cover, so I'm crossing my fingers for this one! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAngela
itsahumanzoo(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the Vintage Blue. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI love the teal woth brown and cream swirls! So cute! I would love to win! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI prefer the nursing cover in Spirograph: Brown with green, purple, and pink spirograph circles- it was really hard to decide with so many gorgeous fabrics!
ReplyDelete-Erica
acirerica81[at]gmail[dot]com
I love the Daisy design!
ReplyDeleteWith a baby due in a few short weeks, I will be needing one of these soon! My favorite is the Black, white, and gray geometric shapes. While I love some of the bright pink ones, I think they might draw more attention to me when out in public.
ReplyDeleteI love the vintage brown. I love that yours are extra wide.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is definitely the vintage brown!!
ReplyDeleteI love the green beads!!
ReplyDeleteI subscribed!! Erin
ReplyDeleteI love the Retro Circles!!! It may be a tad loud, but so what??? Nursing is a very natural thing. nothing to be ashamed of!!!
ReplyDeletesherri419 at gmail dot com
love, love the retro circles! :) great work!!
ReplyDeleteteal w/ brown and cream swirls!
ReplyDeletemoni.rapier at gmail.com
I love the Vintage Blue :)
ReplyDelete