This so could be my house!! I just read your comment over at momdot about potty training. I have a 15 month old that isn't walking either! I can't even imagine potty training right now! Way to go Alicia but wow! So not ready here!! I love your blog and I'm taking your button!! :)
I think this is the sweetest picture. My husband has been known to do the same thing and I honestly think it's a great way to keep the fun in parenting.
Oh my, that's a familiar sight, LOL. Except usually for us it's my husband on his stomach on the floor playing Playstation and my 5-month-old daughter on her tummy next to him, watching the TV with such interest.... hehe
see, now that is some bonding right there.
ReplyDeletetrisha
My Wordless Wednesday
ps, take off the word verification thingie. LOL!
Looks just like my husband! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteand ditto about the word verification thing, hehe
And that my dear is a man's version of multi tasking!
ReplyDeletehahaha reminds me of my ex when my kids were little. cute pic.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know I had it on! Sorry, I thought I had taken it off!
ReplyDeleteLOL Looks like something my husband would do.
ReplyDeleteSo, you have NO IDEA how many pictures I have like this with my hubby and kids...lol It's a "Daddy" thing!
ReplyDeleteLOL, Cute !
ReplyDeleteHee hee, that's my husband too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMultitasking at its best! lol
ReplyDeleteThis so could be my house!!
ReplyDeleteI just read your comment over at momdot about potty training. I have a 15 month old that isn't walking either! I can't even imagine potty training right now! Way to go Alicia but wow! So not ready here!!
I love your blog and I'm taking your button!! :)
Omg hahahaha that is great!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect, he can play his video game and serve as a recliner.
ReplyDeleteI think this is the sweetest picture. My husband has been known to do the same thing and I honestly think it's a great way to keep the fun in parenting.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Oh my, that's a familiar sight, LOL. Except usually for us it's my husband on his stomach on the floor playing Playstation and my 5-month-old daughter on her tummy next to him, watching the TV with such interest.... hehe
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog! :-)
That's too funny. I think I have a couple pictures just like that except hubby is just watching tv. Thanks for stopping by. Happy WW!
ReplyDeletelol that could be my husband!
ReplyDeleteI like the male multi tasking comments. Great shot! Thanks for visiting our blog!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny!
ReplyDeletebaby is content, so whatever works right!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
thats great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo! Looks like something my hubby would do. But maybe your little one will be a pro gamer someday, just starting early!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful "senior slideshow" photo!
ReplyDeleteGotta learn early, right? LOL!
ReplyDeleteA couple of years and they will be fighting over the control! Happy WW, and thanks for the visit!
ReplyDelete