Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Fun Contests

3 Kids and Us is hosting a giveaway for an adorable baby bib by Bean Pickle Sprout. Go check it out and enter to win.

Shake the Salt and Chic Shopper Chick are having a great educational giveaway from Wiggle Giggle Learn. It's a great way to help your kids learn and develop while having fun. I think this would be an awesome one to win! Make sure to visit both sites, since they are two separate giveaway!

Posh Point of View is giving away a set of diaper cupcakes from Bullfrogs and Butterflies. These are absolutely adorable!

For the Love of Baby is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Quote the Walls, an awesome vinyl lettering company. This would be great to win, as I need more home decor things. I'm trying to make my house look pretty! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cool blog! And thanks for stopping by For The Love of Baby! Good Luck with the Quote the Walls contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What a cute blog! Thanks for stopping by mine too. I've bookmarked yours so I'll be back! :)
    (Heather from BlueEyed Blondies & The Gift Closet.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for blogging my contest! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete